Perform with Mrs. Voigt: "If You're Happy--SHAKE!
1. What you will need.
Egg Shaker. If you don't have an egg shaker, use any small container with a lid. Put a little bit of rice, popcorn, beans, rocks, or macaroni inside!
2. Students get active!
You will be doing the following:
* Shaking your shaker
* Clapping with your shaker
* Tapping with your shaker
3. Music Concepts
You will be practicing:
* Steady Beat
4. Are you ready? Let's begin...
Click on Mrs. Voigt to perform together with her...and Quincee, too!
5. Show us YOUR "If You're Happy-SHAKE!" video or photo on PADLET!
Click on the PADLET button below to share your thoughts and photo or video!
1. Click the pink PLUS + sign at the bottom right of the PADLET page.
2. Type your NAME
3. Type in your thoughts about the song.
4. Add your photo or video of "If You're Happy-SHAKE!"
(see the example I made on the PADLET page)
I can't wait to see and read what you share! -Mrs. Voigt
* When you finish your PADLET, please send me an email telling me what you did so I can send you a "Musical Art Painting!"