Perform with Mrs. Voigt: "Thunder and Raindrops"
1. What you will need.
Rhythm sticks. If you don't have rhythm sticks, then you can use 2 spoons or 2 sticks from outside!
2. Students get active!
You will be doing the following:
* Tapping your sticks on a hard surface
3. Music Concepts
You will be practicing:
* Steady Beat
* Loud and Soft softs
4. Are you ready? Let's begin...
Click on Mrs. Voigt on the left to perform together with her!
5. Show us YOUR "Thunder and Raindrops" video or photo on PADLET!
Click on the PADLET button below to share your thoughts and photo or video!
1. Click the pink PLUS + sign at the bottom right of the PADLET page.
2. Type your NAME
3. Type in your thoughts about the song.
4. Add your photo or video of "Thunder and Raindrops"
(see the example I made on the PADLET page)
I can't wait to see and read what you share! -Mrs. Voigt
* When you finish your PADLET, please send me an email telling me what you did so I can send you a "Musical Art Painting!"